Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blog candy!!!

Hey yall! I hope yall are having a great weekend. I've seen several offers for blog candy lately, so I'm gonna put them all right here for you.

First off, Chrissy has blog candy for the Sweet N Sassy Stamps blog hop.

Next, Lori has blog candy for her First Blog Anniversary. It's an awesome personalized plate.

Then, hop over to Rach's blog to sign up for her blog candy from Whiff of Joy.

Leonie is celebrating 10,000 hits with some awesome blog candy featuring some adorable Elzybells images.

Finally, Funky Fairy Inspirations has blog candy for not one, not two, but three winners!

Good luck to all of you! I really hope I win at least one of these to help me celebrate I've had over 1,000 visitors!

4 comments:

Chrissy D said...

WHew! That is a whole lotta candy! LOL TFS all this FABULOUS information! Good luck in all of the opportunities to win! ;)

Lou Sims said...

Many thanks for joining in with teh Funky Fairy's Blog Candy Giveaway, (I know what a mouth full ! ! ) and very "Good Luck".

Leona said...

WOW lots of candy here i may have to pop on over to them all and pop my name down!

Anonymous said...

happy thursday! hope ya had a good time at pokeno the other night. i hate i didn't get to come! wanted you to know i tagged you again from my blog....so the next time you post on yours, you have to attach my "photo tag" onto the bottom of it!