Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Sunday Afternoon!

Hey yall! I wish I could play some audio to let yall in on the noise over here--all I can here is the clothes dryer! Jason took the boys to Kiroli park and I will meet them at church in a little bit. I don't think I told all of you (my blog readers are collectively one imaginary friend--just play along), but the other day I was asked to make someone's Christmas cards. This excited me so much, but then scared me. I've been terribly nervous and the nervousness killed what little creativity I had. I finally managed to make 2 very cute cards to show her tonight at church, so I feel much better now. I would show yall, but Jason took the camera to the park. I'll show you soon, though. Hopefully she will like them. I did more image stamping for swaps than crafting this week, so I don't really have anything to show, but I should get some images in soon and will show you those with great excitement! As much as I'd love to sit here and chat, I really want to do some more crafting while I can. Peace out girl scouts!

No comments: