Friday, November 21, 2008

Home Alone!

Hey yall. Just a quick post before I go to bed. Jason will be home late tonight after going to a ballgame and the kids are staying at my grandmother's house (Thanks Marty!). I really wanted to stamp the night away, but I have a headache so I think I'm gonna call it a night. I have this really fun Holter monitor I get to wear until tomorrow, so I hope I can sleep. It has 5 sticky things holding wires to various parts of my chest/stomach to monitor my heart rate since the old ticker has been running too fast lately. I'm sure if I take something to help me sleep through having this thing attached that it will skew the results and I don't want to have to wear this again. I looked like a freak in Hobby Lobby today judging from all the stares. Anyhow, have a good evening. Hopefully I'll post some of my cards tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you Feel better soon Jen

Wendie