Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My first Fluffles card

Hey yall. I've done 5 one-on-one image swaps over the last 2 weeks. This has been a great experience because it has allowed me to get some images that I really only want to use once or twice. This is not true with the envelope full of Fluffles images I received. I want to buy ALL OF THEM!!! I showed my fellow stamper Debbie at work all my new images. I actually left them for her to look at and came back to get them from her a few hours later. She said the Fluffles images were the best. She was disappointed that I only received one of her favorite image. I told her I actually got 2, but I already made a card out of one of them because it was my favorite too! Enough talking about it, here it is!

Isn't he adorable!!! Anyhow, this paper is some that my friend Cherie picked up for me in the Target dollar bins the other day. The ribbon matches better IRL. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my too cute. I am not a cat person but wow!

Anonymous said...

This is too cute. I love it. Can't wait to see some more. Aunt Pat

Kathy W said...

super cute, great fun to swap images- we should do it for sbs24

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so cute!

Leona said...

Oh this is very cute.... hope you get some more done its fabby..