Friday, January 30, 2009

More butterfly cards

Hey yall. Thought I'd post 2 more butterfly cards I made last night. I'm thinking about joining a butterfly card swap, so I've been playing with my butterfly stamps lately.

This first one is embossed with some clear embossing powder that has glitter in it. You probably can't read what the butterfly says, but it has names of various butterflies.
This next one is pretty self-explanatory, but if you have questions just ask. By the way, I think this is my 99th post--I better think of something cool to do for post 100! I'm at Dave Ramsey right now (yep, another scheduled post), so I hope yall are having a good evening.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the purple/spring colors in both of these! Neat flower ribbon in the top one!

Unknown said...

I am loving these butter fly cards...maybe cuz they are all purple?