Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!

Ok, so I don't really care for the Super Bowl or the NFL, but it helped for a title! Today I want to share with you the card I made for the SplitCoastStampers Inspirational Bible Verse card swap.




The name of the main image is Destiny, which I think is quite an appropriate title. In case you can't really see what's going on in the picture, Joseph is building something in his carpentry shop and baby Jesus is playing with some large nails. His shadow is a cross. I love this image, but it can be quite tricky to stamp because of all the detail. I don't think it will ever stamp as nicely as the sticker shows, but with SU's whisper white paper it does pretty good. The sentiment is actually from the SU Christmas set called Peace & Love and says, "Now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13." I only had to make 5 of these for the swap and they went pretty easy once I figured out what I wanted to do. I hope yall are having a great Sunday. I went to Tess's house this evening and borrowed her Cricut cartridges so I've been having a blast playing. She has 4 cartridges and I don't have any of them! Anyway, I've got a few posts to schedule now. This is the first of the month so work is gonna be busy and I won't have time to blog much. DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR MY BLOG CANDY ON POST 100!

ETA: I forgot to tell yall--Joey made a 98 on his handwriting test last week! Just goes to show how much you can get out of a kid by grounding him from his best friends Mario, Luigi, & Sonic...

1 comment:

Ewonne said...

Your card is beautiful!! TFS!!