Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wedding part 2

Here's the pictures that wouldn't fit in the last post.

I have no idea what he's trying to do in this picture.

I asked Jason if this was a special kids' dance. He said no, that the kids just stayed on the dance floor dancing the whole time.

Once again, who knows what was going on in this picture.
While they were gone to the wedding I watched the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I know it came out in 2005, but I haven't watched it until now. It was pretty good. I laughed out loud when the little squirrel pushed Baruca's daddy into the garbage chute. When I woke up from my Nyquil induced coma this morning at 10:15 I felt much better. I may actually stay out of the bed today! I was afraid (like Andrea) that I was getting the flu because of how terrible and achy I felt, but once my fever went away yesterday evening, I wasn't achy anymore. I think the Z-Pak is taking care of what seems to be a sinus infection. I've got lots to do around here now because it looks like a sick person has been here--I haven't picked up after myself all weekend. I hope yall have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

Ed said...

I hope you're feeling better soon, I love the wedding photos, I think children dancing round to any kind of music is a kind of magic, specially when they forget other people are watching them :-)