Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthday Princess

Hey yall. Just a quick post to show yall the birthday card I made for a little princess named Macy who just turned 7.

I love this princess. She's from the clear stamps in the dollar bin at Michael's and I bought her specifically to make Macy's birthday card. I paper pieced her dress and wings. I don't usually paper piece because it's a bit tedious, but I love the way it looks. I hate to run off, but I've gotta get ready for church. I'll leave you with some pictures of the boys at Macy's party this afternoon, which was at Excalibur.

Have a good evening!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute and only $1! my girls would love it! Great idea for a quick card!

Kathy W said...

sweet image!

Unknown said...

Looks like they had fun. The card came out fantastic.