Thursday, April 16, 2009

Card Candy



Good evening yall. Sorry I haven't been here this week, but I've been busy. I'm trying to catch up on some of my SCS swaps since the kiddos have been living the good life in St Francisville. Today I got my pieces done for the Blue Card Candy. I don't have them all packaged, but here's what I do have done.
I'm happy with the pieces I made. I've still got Purple & Green left to go. I'm glad I only signed up for 3 because this is quite time consuming. Some details that didn't show up in the pictures--the fairy has crystal lacquer on her wings, a diamond on her wand, and glitter on her crown. The fleur-de-lis tag is embossed. The fish has glitter on his stripes and crystal lacquer bubbles. The round tag says, "of all possessions a friend is the most precious."
I also got some happy mail today--another hand made card from Aunt Pat.
Isn't it gorgeous?! I bought some of the same paper the other day and love the bright colors. I really don't remember being this good when I started out. Anyway, I'm gonna schedule a few posts in case I disappear again. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

don't forget...my favorite color is yellow(hint, hint, card candy)i'm looking forward to your next post.Aunt Pat

Unknown said...

Love the spring card very pretty. I love how the candy turned out!