Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter recap

Hey yall. I never got a chance to finish posting the kiddos' Easter pics on here. Here are the boys with their eggs.

They stayed with Jason's parents and we came home yesterday. I had to go back to work today, but Jason had the day off. I was amazed when I came home and saw what he had been doing. Here is a before picture of our front yard.
I don't have a real before picture of the part he did while I was at work, but this is the end he hasn't gotten to you. Here is the after picture of where he started.

The landscaping timbers were all rotted and eaten up with ants. The new stones look great. I'm impressed with how good the curves look. Here's another angle.

He's going back to work tomorrow, but said he'd finish this in the evenings since he didn't have kids to watch. I should probably get some dinner started. We're having pancakes tonight. We haven't had pancakes for dinner in a long time. I'm not a good cook, but this is one of the few meals I think I'm pretty good at. Before you ask, no, the pancakes aren't frozen. Hopefully I'll be on here again this evening with some craft projects I've made. I also want to share pictures of the cards I received in my SCS Stampendous card swap that came in today. Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

MAYBE HE DID LISTEN TO SOME THINGS HIS DAD TRIED TO TEACH HIM. LOOKS GREAT. IT WILL ADD A LOT TO THE LANDSCAPE AND HOUSE.

MARVIN

Aunt Pat said...

This looks great. Keep us updated on how it's going. AP