Saturday, April 18, 2009

Funny card



I'm back as promised with the other card from the wheel swap. This one is so cute. A wheel was used for the background. I can't remember the name of the company that makes these "flip stamps," but they have several cute ones.


The front says, "A little birdie told me it was your birthday..." You pull the sides of the card and it flips to the other side.

This side says, "So I ate him. Your secret's safe with me. Have a wonderful birthday!" Isn't that hilarious? I'll try to get proper credits on the stamp maker and the maker of this card and update yall. Hope your day is going great! I've got a Heart to Home retreat today so hopefully I'm getting some rest, relaxation, and refreshing.

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

How cute. You can send me that one for my birthday. Hope you got all your r's in today.

brochure printing said...

What a great art and your birthday card is very nice. You use a very cute background for the card. The front and the picturing style of the card very nice. The sparrow and the cat picturing style are very awesome.