Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Hey yall. I finally took a picture of my Mother's Day present this evening.

These tulips are getting prettier every day. I got them on Saturday and they were beautiful closed. They have been slowly opening. I also got some Reese's peanut butter cups, rolos, a card, 2 steaks (cooked tonight), and a gift card to Hobby Lobby. I didn't figure yall needed pictures of any of those. I did work on cleaning my scrapbook area last night, so I decided to put the tulips there for when I craft. By the way -- Aunt Pat, I've got a TON of stuff ready to bring to you on Friday since I've been cleaning out. Also, I got some happy mail today! I ordered the 4 pads of 6x6 Basic Grey paper on Peachy Cheap last week. I is all so awesome that I don't know which to use first! I'm gonna go craft while the kids are somewhat behaving. Catch yall later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers!