Saturday, May 2, 2009

Still nothing new...

Hey yall. I still don't have anything new to add. I got my purple card candy packaged, but I haven't made anything this week. I'm hoping I can get a little done this evening. I bought a new stamp today at Hobby Lobby (50% off) that I can't wait to use. I do have a few pictures of the kids to share. These were taken earlier in the week.


Anthony loves his frog rubber boots. He wears them to play outside.

Joey is playing with Molly. She is a friendly little chihuahua who comes by to play with the kids. I need to figure out some dinner for me and Joey now. Jason and Anthony are eating leftover spaghetti and meatballs. Jason needs to study for his accounting final after dinner, so I may take the boys somewhere for a little while. I hope yall have a great evening. Hopefully I'll have a project to show yall tomorrow!

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

Molly is a cutie. She must not be as hyper as the ones around here.