Saturday, June 20, 2009

My 200th post!!!

Hey yall! This is my 200th post!!! I remember on my 100th post I was thinking of opening an Etsy shop. On the day of my 200th post I started my local craft booth instead. I am still thinking about online selling, but I really don't have time to deal with the shipping side of it. I spent most of the afternoon running errands related to my glassware. I'm hoping I haven't gotten in over my head. I've got several things I need to etch, but I might wait until tomorrow to work on them. In addition to my booth, I've got an order I need to make and deliver to a local specialty store in town. The good thing about that deal is that she will buy my items, then sell them in her store. The not so good thing is that I make less of a profit, plus whatever I sell to her I must sell to her exclusively. Also, she didn't really like the standard fleur-de-lis I use and wanted to more detailed one. I'm hoping the one I've found online is ok with her.

I was gonna upload some cards, but just realized they're on the new laptop and I'm working on the old laptop so I can use SCAL. Oh well, maybe next time. I hope yall have a great evening. Jason is cooking country fried steak and it smells WONDERFUL.

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

congrats, glad your crafting bus is going well

Anonymous said...

Wow, how time has flown by, congrats to you Jennier.
Debbie N