Saturday, July 11, 2009

Baby card

Hey yall. I've got a quick card to show yall. This is for my friend Jaime. She has 2 boys and is now expecting a little girl, so I had to make her a super girlie card.



I know the picture isn't as great as when I take them outside, but I'm bringing this to her at church in the morning and I'm usually running late, so I doubt I'll have time for an outside picture. I finally used my crocheted flowers, buttons, and pins I got from Peachy Cheap a while back. The buttons says "Love" on it. I love how it turned out. Hopefully I'll have time to make a few more like this tomorrow while I can still remember the design. I have tons of cards that I love and plan on going back to make duplicates, but it usually doesn't happen. I hope yall have had a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very sweet I am sure she's gonna squeal with delight!

Aunt Pat said...

so sweet.