Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Hey yall. I know Father's Day was actually a few weeks ago, but we just gave my father-in-law his card and gift today. He's one of my blog readers, so I couldn't share the card on here until after we gave it to him.


This card uses several of the stamps in the set I got from H&M stamps right before Father's Day. The cabin was one of the first images I colored with my Copics.

The boys came back from my in-laws today, so I've got my hands full this evening. They had a blast from what all they've told me, but they are worn out which has made them a little whiny. I think they grew up while they were gone! I was calling Anthony "little guy" and he told me he was not a little guy, he was big. Then he told me he was a teenager. I think they're gonna go swim a little to finish wearing them out for bedtime. I haven't been sleeping well but hopefully tonight I'll sleep better. Enough tired rambling. Yall have a good evening.

I almost forgot--be sure to check out Loretta's blog and sign up for her blog candy. She's my extremely generous Big Sis on SCS (you know, the one who has sent me tons of stuff, including Copics). Of course if you win, you're gonna have to share with me since I told you about it, but she's giving away plenty for both of us!

4 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

I really like this card. You did a great job on it.

Unknown said...

THANKS FOR THE CARD AND GIFT. YOU DID A GREAT JOB.

MARVIN

Unknown said...

Great card I love the cabin looks great

Sue from Oregon said...

I love this set and got mine last year for Fathers Day. I have made several cards from it...the log cabin is just great!