Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another notebook

Hey yall. Today is Joey's first day of school, but I don't have any pictures to share yet. Instead I want to share another notebook I made this past weekend.This one has the same blue lined pages as the other Lily the Fairy notebook I made. She's so cute! I am loving my Bind-It-All in case you can't tell :)

I also made a little notebook for Joey. He picked out the paper and where he wanted Mario and Luigi. They're also on the back cover.

He has already started making a list in the notebook of who is in the Mario club at school. I can't be in the club because I haven't gone through the training program. He thought about letting me in anyway, but decided I might be a little too old too. I'll be back later with pictures of him on his first day. Have a good day!

No comments: