Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bind It All projects

Hey yall. Today I'm gonna show you 2 post it note holders I made for my co-workers yesterday evening.

I made a notebook with this same paper earlier in the week and Haley requested one just like it.

Jodie didn't get to see the notebook, but she thought it sounded pretty cool and wanted a post-it note holder too. She wanted red and gold with a frog. After I picked out the paper I decided it really didn't go with frogs. Then I remembered Aunt Pat had given me some garden charms. I was so happy that one of them was a frog! These were so easy to make with my Bind It All. I cut out the letters with the Alphalicious cartridge on the Cricut. I think I'm gonna make some of these little notebooks or post-it note holders for teacher gifts and put them in my booth at Bayou Crafters.

Speaking of school, I'm gonna leave you with pictures of Joey when he met his teacher Mrs. Norris this past Thursday. His first day will be Tuesday and I think he's a little excited.

My little class clown. I kept trying to take a good picture of him in his class and the faces just got weirder and weirder until he finally had this pose. I gotta get some Saturday stuff done. Have a good afternoon!

No comments: