Sunday, August 16, 2009

More Bind It All projects

Good morning! No, I'm not skipping church, I just scheduled this post in case my Sunday got too busy. I had to show you the other notebooks I made on Saturday. Actually, the first one I'm gonna share is the first one I made, but I rounded the corners and added a scripture verse on the front.

Anthony had to hold it for me since I was taking pictures on the diving board. The table I usually take outdoor pictures on was dirty and I was too lazy to clean it.
The next project is my favorite so far. I got some cute little blue lined paper pads at Dollar Tree 5 for $1. I pulled the sheets apart and made them into this little book.
That's the inside view. Here's a view of the front. It features Lily the Fairy from Pink Cat Studio.

Isn't it so cute! This one has another Bible verse on it. I'm definitely gonna have to make another little notebook with her on it. I really want to order Pink Cat Studio's new fairy friends stamp set. If you haven't seen it yet, click on the blinkie on the right side of my blog and check it out. It features several different animals as fairies!
I hope yall have a wonderful Sunday. I can't believe tonight we'll be signing Anthony up for Cubbies in Awanas! Both of my boys are just getting too big.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

All your little notebooks are so cute! Love the butterfly one!

The Banks Family said...

I love these little notebooks! There is just no end to all the things you can make! And I think you should always have a cute little boy holding your creations! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I assume nice post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to review the unscathed story.