Thursday, November 12, 2009

The best hubby in the world!

Hey yall. Sorry to disappoint those of you who thought you had the best husband, cuz you don't--I do! Not only did he buy me flowers and a beautiful card for our 10 year anniversary which is tomorrow, but he bought me a new laptop! I've been trying to save some money to buy myself a new laptop. The old one I was using didn't have the capabilities to run Inkscape, which I need to get more use out of SCAL and my Cricut. This laptop has Windows 7, which seems pretty cool from the commercials on tv. Hopefully it won't take long to figure out how to run SCAL with the new Windows, but I'll need to do some online research. One of the coolest features is that the keyboard has the 10-key number keypad to the right of the keyboard, perfect for the accountant in me. He also told me he has arranged for the kids to stsay with my grandparents tomorrow night so we can go to dinner at The Warehouse, which is where we had our first date in March 1999. Anyway, it's kinda hard to see what all this computer will do while I'm blogging, so I gotta go! Happy Anniversary Jason!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new score and Happy Anniversary!