Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fluffles Turkey

Hey yall. After a long day of reading, napping, and playing on Facebook, I finally decided to stamp something. I used my Fluffles Turkey stamp that Barb sent me. It's definitely one of my favorite stamps.
I also have some pictures of my anniversary presents. The flowers Jason bought are still beautiful. I'm probably gonna take them to work on Monday.


Here is a picture of my laptop. I am really enjoying it. I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more once I learn all the new things about Windows 7. I really love the number keypad on the right side of the keyboard.

That's it for tonight. I've gotta go defend myself because Jason thinks it's funny that I'm showing my imaginary friends pictures of my computer. And he's sitting right next to me trying to tell me to take him off my blog. Yeah, whatever. Not scared. Have a good evening!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL my husband to thinks they are imaginary. Like he says do they even really care that you comment?