Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Alma Mater

Good morning everyone! Yep, I got a day off work today. I'm sure I'll pay for it later, but I'm not going to work again until Wednesday. Last night I decided to play with SCAL2 to see if I could make some Louisiana Tech glasses. They turned out great.

Of course the pictures didn't turn out great, but the glasses are just what I had hoped for. I used some blue glasses I've had for a while now since Tech's colors are blue and red. The first glass has Tech's main logo and the second glass features the Tech bulldog.


I'm quite excited about how easily SCAL2 will convert lots of different picture files into a cut file with just the click of a button. I've gotta go etch some fleur de lis wine glasses for a customer at Bayou Crafters, but hopefully I'll be back later with more creations. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

I am soooooo looking forward to you getting here Monday (Sunday;o?) so we can play and you can cut me something with scal. I gotta have some Tech stuff.