Friday, December 4, 2009

Our Gingerbread House

I've always wanted to make a gingerbread house, so a few weeks ago when we were Christmas shopping, I bought a kit. Tonight Jason went to the West Monroe ballgame, so I figured it would be the perfect evening to make the gingerbread house.
The boys had a really good time, but really just wanted to eat the icing and the candy.

My icicles kept falling off the house and Anthony kept scraping the icing off to eat it, but it still turned out pretty good.

I didn't realize that the house came fully assembled and already glued to a little platform. All we had to do was decorate it.

I definitely think we've found a yearly tradition here. Maybe when the kids get a little older, when can each do our own house. I hope yall are having a great Christmas season!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love doing houses the girls wanna do snoopy dog houses this year!