Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I planned, so why did I fail???

Ever heard the saying "If you fail to plan, then plan to fail?" Well, this week I've been freezing cold and exhausted every evening. I crawl under the electric blanket after dinner thinking when I warm up, I'll work at my craft desk. It hasn't happened yet. This evening, I had a better plan--workout with my Biggest Loser game for the Wii so I wouldn't be so cold, then craft before the kiddos get home from church. Well, I did a full workout and the stupid thing said I only burned 37 calories, which I thought was ridiculous. I know I didn't do all the exercises PERFECTLY, but I tried my best. It's not my fault one of my jumping jacks landed me into the side of Joey's bed. Do you know how long it's been since I did jumping jacks? At least I recovered quickly and kept going. After the warm up, 2 circuits, and cool down, I ate a quick dinner and guess what--it's already time for the kids to come home! I'm not freezing, so that part worked, but by the time I get my first craft supply out the kids will be running through the house. Oh, in the middle of my workout I did stop to etch glass #7 for the year--a fleur de lis trifle bowl. Anyway, enough griping. I'm gonna try to get something done, even if it's just picking out what I want to do next time I have a free 5 minutes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kc_froglady said...

hilarious! I recently got the My Shape and it says great job and I knew you could do it and I am standing there going what?!?! I can't do that - glad it has faith in me LOL!

I need you to contact me about some etching perhaps for my dd's wedding she wants to do a candy table and I was thinking a nice jar etched with their names might be a good gift from me to her :)