Sunday, January 24, 2010

Monogrammed Notecards

While in Michael's the other day, I found some really cute $1 initial/monogram stamps. I was lucky enough to find the J & the R for myself. This weekend I decided to try out a few monogrammed notecards.


I love how both of them turned out. I used some heavy paper that was patterned on one side and white on the other. When I fold the paper, the inside is blank. I also used my nestabilities to create the scalloped circle and scalloped square.

I may need to go back and see what other letters I can get. I could always use my Cricut to print letters, but they wouldn't be as pretty as these detailed ones. By the way Aunt Pat, I picked up a P for you. I was going to get the W and let you turn it upside down for an M, but it was too obvious that it wasn't an M.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are cute. they look like something people pay an arm and a leg for!

Ashley said...

I am so jealous of your talent. This is amazing!!