Sunday, January 10, 2010

New trifle bowl

Hey everybody. I hope you have enjoyed your Sunday. I worked all day yesterday, so I tried to make the most of my Sunday. Of course that included skipping church, sleeping til 10am, AND taking a nap. What can I say, I have priorities! Anyway, enough about that. I've decided this year I'm going to keep count of how many items I etch. This evening I etched 6 items. I'm gonna share one with you this evening. I've been wanting to do a scripture-type trifle bowl.




This one says, "As for me & my house, we will serve the Lord." There are some changes I will make next time I do one of these. Mainly, I will put the rows of words closer together. Actually, that's probably the only change I'll make. Other than that, I'm very happy with how it turned out. What's that? You're asking about that bright light in the background? Oh, that's my new Ott light I bought at Michael's today. They are regularly $69.99 but the sale paper had them for $29.99. I got the ONLY one they had, and it had been taken out of the box. You've gotta love local stores and corporate sale papers not communicating. I'm hoping that my new light will not only help me making cards, but also in photographing them. Anyhow, that's all for tonight. I'm gonna schedule a post for tomorrow and then probably head to bed. The electric blanket is calling my name!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have always loved that scripture. This came out really great.