Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday at the Beach

Hello from Orange Beach, Alabama! We're having a great time on our beach vacation. Joey has a heat rash on his legs and I'm burnt already, but I guess that's all just part of going to the beach. Last night we went to Tacky Jack's Tavern, which has a live band on the weekends. The boys had a good time dancing in front of the band and the other people who could see them had a great time watching them. The food was so delicious that we're considering stopping by again this week. Tonight we went to Sea N Suds in Gulf Shores, which was also pretty good. I'm worn out and ready for bed, so I'm gonna leave yall with a few pictures.







Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

great pics. glad y'all are having such a good time. hope all the sand comes out of Anthony.

Unknown said...

my goodness does that look fun! Enjoy your vacation.