Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Scrap Chick Jar Card

Here I am, back with another shaped card! This one has a lot of potential. I just made a plain jar, but you could make it look like it was filled with all kinds of things.

I added a little blue chalk on the left and bottom to give it depth. Again, this was kind of done in the example picture, so they really have taken the time to give you everything you need to use the files. The example showed a jar with the fabric on it and one without it. They both looked great, but I like the fabric skirt around the top. I hope you enjoyed looking at all my new SCAL/Cricut projects. I'll be back soon to round up all the PJ's Fun Week 1 entries and the winner!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute idea and I a just saying I see potential to make it a scarecrow as well!