Monday, June 21, 2010

SCAL Butterfly - MyScrapChick.com

Hey yall. Another butterfly card! I have really missed making cards these last several months and have been enjoying my craft desk the last few days. This card was made using a $1 download from myscrapchick.com - a 3-D layered butterfly.
Isn't it beautiful! To make it easier I used double sided paper. After I cut it I looked at it with each side being on the front to see which I liked better. Here are a couple of pictures of the depth this butterfly has.
This card was so easy to make, but I love how beautiful it is. My Scrap Chick is having a sale for the next few days--spend at least $5 and get 60% off! I also bought the tool set, some 3-D cards, and a set of awesome boxes. You can sign up for their newsletter and get FREE weekly files, so even if you don't order anything now, go sign up for the free newsletter. I would say tell 'em I sent you, but they have no idea who I am since this was my first purchase. Let me know if you make something cool from one of their files!

No comments: