Thursday, June 17, 2010

We Are the Champions!!! (Not Really)

Good evening strangers! Sorry, I've just been busy. I'll make up for my long absence with some pictures of my adorable little tball player. The title is "We Are the Champions!!! (Not Really) because the boys were so excited about getting their trophies that they didn't care about getting knocked out of the bracket. We made it to the top 4 in the winner's bracket of 15 teams, so I'm thrilled with how great they did.

We played last Saturday at 12 noon and Sunday at 1:45pm. We lost out Monday at the 5:45pm game. As you can see from all the sweat in the picture below, it was HOT!

Anthony paid such good attention during huddle time. His face was so red from the heat. If you didn't get to make it to one of his games, you missed a real treat. The game Uncle John went to Anthony tried running to 3rd base instead of 1st, but he still made it.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures! My next post will actually feature a card I made! Aunt Pat and I are going to start doing weekly card challenges. She chose a butterfly to be the theme this week. If she doesn't decide to get her own blog (and even if she does) I'm going to feature my card and her card each week. Feel free to play along all you crafty people! By the way, Uncle John, you're my favorite too :)

2 comments:

Aunt Pat said...

I gotta have a copy of the freckles pic. I think they are all cute, but that one has to be my favorite.

Ashley Bryant said...

Can't wait to see the cards!!