Saturday, July 3, 2010

PJ's Fun Week 3 - Water

Happy Saturday yall! This week's theme for PJ's Fun is WATER! Keep in mind, these themes are open to your imagination. Water could mean ocean, beach, fishing, waterfalls, anything that water means to you. I'm gonna start out with before and after pictures of our pool, which has been out of commission for about 3 weeks now. Here's the before, as in before 8:30am this morning.

Now for the after--this is what it looked like by lunch time after the pool guys put the new liner in this morning. Of course the water level shown is about 3:30pm this afternoon.

It's looking great! I took a close picture of the side so you could see the liner design. The pool guys will be back on Monday to finish the liner. Once it's full of water, they've gotta cut the holes for the jets or aerators or whatever you call those things.

Since the boys were bouncing off the walls with excitement over the pool this morning, I didn't really have much of a chance to make anything too special. I did have a watercolor ocean sheet that I had done several years ago with my watercolor crayons, so I mounted it to a piece of cardstock just so I would have something to show you.


Not bad, but I plan on using a little more creativity at some point this week. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

1 comment:

Bee's hive said...

Very Cute and happy you have a pool to play in!