Thursday, December 9, 2010

Home Sweet Home plate

Hey yall. Sorry it's been a whole month. I've made a few things lately, but I guess nothing that noteworthy. I did make a really cool plate tonight. Here's a bunch of pictures I took trying to get a good one. Etching just doesn't photograph well for me.



Aunt Pat & I found these 8 inch salad plates on clearance at Wal-Mart last week for 75 cents each. I plan on putting a nativity scene on some of them, then putting homemade goodies on them for teacher gifts. Of course I really hope once I list this plate on Etsy that I sell so many of them I don't have any left for teacher gifts. I would gladly go find something else for the teachers. Anyway, gotta get this posted on Etsy now. Have a great evening!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is an awesome gift idea! I still have yet to work with etching , but dying to try!