Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Easter box

This evening I bought some new SVG files from Lettering Delights, including one that makes awesome boxes. I decided to start with one of the boxes.

This box, which is basically as large as I could make it & still fit on a 12in x 24in piece of paper, is 7 inches wide, 4 1/4 inches deep, & is 3 1/4 inches tall up to the fold.

I put a yummy chocolate bunny on one side & Happy Easter on the other. This group of files has several boxes that are basically the same except the handles vary.

I decided to go ahead & make the fancy scalloped handles first & I'm glad I did. I think it goes well with the floral paper I used for Happy Easter. I'm so excited at what a large box this ended up being. It would be perfect for filling with goodies for a birthday present.

1 comment:

AP said...

Great purchase. This is so cute. I can see you making several of these.