Friday, March 30, 2012

Mini vacation day 2

I can't believe it's already time to head home! We had fun hanging out at Poverty Point. Last night after pizza we did a little more fishing & played some board games. This morning I caught a catfish while still in my pajamas! The fish really weren't biting so we packed up & let the boys spend another hour at the spray park. We drove by the beach to get an idea of what it was like for next time & now we're heading back towards home. We're gonna stop somewhere for lunch on our way. Here are a few more pictures. Anthony fell asleep & Joey is reading on my kindle. I'm sure Anna Catherine is asleep too. She slept great last night, but doesn't rest well in the daytime while we're away from home.

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

looks like y'all had a blast. glad y'all got away for a while.