Saturday, October 18, 2008

Candy Corn

Hey yall. I have had a wonderful weekend so far. I feel bad saying that since the kids aren't here, but Jason and I kinda needed some down time. We went to dinner last night, went shopping (for the kids), slept in this morning, did some more shopping, and now are watching the LSU game. My boys are gonna be Mario and Luigi for Halloween so we've been shopping for what we need to make their costumes. I have also made some cards this weekend. Tonight I'm gonna show yall my Candy Corn card. The face didn't turn out how I envisioned it, but that's okay.


I've got my card made for this week's SBS-24 challenge, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see that one. I hope yall have a good evening. Go LSU!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow cute! My youngest dd is gonna be a candy ciorn witch she loves the card too!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is soooo cute! Love this idea! TFS!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Oh this is cute!

Julie sbs-24

Anonymous said...

i saw this post yesterday and thought the candy corn card was adorable! imagine my glee when i got it in the mail today! woo-hoo! seriously, i thought yesterday that even I could make this card for the grandparents and send the boys' halloween pic in it! how crazy is that??!! thanks you sooooooo much!