Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Favorite Project EVER!

Happy Sunday afternoon everyone! Today I want to share with you my favorite project ever. I made this cute little box using files from Lettering Delights. The box is in the Handled Boxes collection & measures about 3 1/2 inches tall, 3 1/2 inches wide, & 2 inches deep. The fence is from the What's Up Kitty Cat collection & the gnomes are from the Good Luck Gnomes collection.


I printed & cut out the gnomes instead of paper piecing them. The flowers are also from What's Up Kitty Cat & they were cut out in layers.


I had trouble getting good pictures inside at my desk, so I was gonna use Jason's fancy camera. I tried for several minutes & never could figure out how to even turn the stupid thing on! I went outside & between breaks in the 20 mile an hour wind gusts managed some pretty good pictures.


I'm hoping to win a Silhouette SD in the Lettering Delights challenge this month, but even if I don't I have a project I'm very proud of. The winner will be chosen at random, so I guess it doesn't technically help my chances that I worked really hard on the little box. Have a wonderful afternoon!

2 comments:

Bee's hive said...

That is really cute! I remember the first Gnome book, it was so adorable!
I like the birds on your blog too, really sweet!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh Jenn...you know how I love cute boxes! I bought of LD files...I need to check and see if I bought this one! So very cute! I have a camera like that fancy schmancy one and have finally decided that it is easier to use the one step picasa photo editing. Click a button and my pics look great, no matter the camera. My son has now taken over the fancy schmancy camera LOL! I love my point and shoot Canon 890! Heading off to check my LD files to make sure I bought this box while it was on sale!!! Thanks for the inspiration (checking out your blog instead of finishing yucky tax stuff-do you blame me LOL????)