Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just checking in with yall

Well good evening! I'll bet yall thought I forgot I even had a blog, didn't you? All 3 of you should be proud of me for getting back on here :)

Anyhow, between working full time, having 2 little boys, and being pregnant with this rambunctious little girl, I haven't made the time to get on here & share what craftiness I've gotten myself into lately. I'm starting to get a little frustrated with blogger tonight anyway since it won't upload my pictures. I've got some projects I would love to share with you, but my pictures keep erroring out for some reason. I'll try to get them to upload later, but until then, just know that what I want to share is totally awesome & worth checking back for!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenn Congrats on the baby Girl. I had no idea! SO excited for you and so glad you are still making time for your craftiness.