Friday, April 5, 2013

Anna Catherine is officially a toddler

Today I realized I have a toddler. Not a baby, not an almost toddler, but a real little girl. This is the first day in almost 2 weeks when just the 2 of us have been home together. This morning she vacuumed with her little toy vacuum. Then she pushed her baby in the stroller & kept getting frustrated when the baby wouldn't stay in the stroller just right. She told me "I want eat lunch." She said "I poo poo. Gross!" Outside playing she yelled "momma, watch this." When a dragonfly passed by she said "look! Bee!" I am amazed at what a big girl she is. I can tell her to bring me her shoes or put something in the trash & she can do it. I can ask her if she wants to eat hot dogs, applesauce, yogurt, or several other foods & she will tell me yes or no. I've always enjoyed her little stages of life, but this one is my favorite so far.






No comments: