Sunday, November 8, 2009

Another week has passed...

Well, here we are, another week later and I'm just now posting. I haven't made anything in what feels like ages. Work has been crazy. I still love my job, but I've been spending more time than usual there lately. I've got an awesome calendar idea in my head, but I'm not sure when I'll get to it. I do have great news--I've had a few sales at Bayou Crafters! At the end of October I sold 2 fleur de lis champagne flutes. When I received my statement for the $15 I pay monthly for rent, I only owed $4.22. I went in yesterday to pay it and discovered my canister set had sold this past week! At the end of November instead of getting a bill for my monthly rent I'll actually get a check for what I made over my rent! I'm so excited. I need to get some more stuff up there, but I haven't decided what to make for Christmas items. Of course then I've got to find the time to make it. Anyhow, no pictures today (sorry Uncle John), just me rambling on. I hope yall have a great week!

No comments: