I made the same box as before, only this time I made it WAY bigger and I cut out a butterfly from the front panel. It's the perfect size to put A2 cards & envelopes in.
I should probably mention that the box no longer looks like this though. Blogger was taking too long to upload my pictures so I found some matching ribbon and adhered it around the top edge of the box top. I want to decorate it a little more, I'm just not sure what I want to do yet. This was my first time to use the larger mat and larger paper. Either the mat is less sticky or the paper doesn't stick as well. Whatever the case, it was a pleasant surprise. Usually the first several things I cut on a new mat are warped by the time I get them off the mat because it's too sticky.
Here are a few pictures of my boys from Tuesday evening. Jason and I had a quiet dinner. Joey was reading a book.
Anthony fell asleep about 4:30pm, which is kinda late for a nap. He had trouble waking up, so on his way to the dinner table, he laid down on the floor and went back to sleep. He was not very happy that I took pictures of him.
I've gotta play with my new box a little more. I hope some of you crafters are working on butterfly projects! I'd like to review all the projects Thursday evening so I can start the next week of PJ's Fun on Friday.