Friday, July 2, 2010

Final Entries in PJ's Fun Week 2

Hey yall! So I'm here to show the last 2 entries for PJ's Fun Week 2 - Patriotic/4th of July. First up we have Aunt Pat's entry--a card made with a patriotic House Mouse stamp. The colors don't show up as great in the picture, but you can get the idea.

The next entry is a stars & stripes quilt made by my mom, but I'm having trouble getting the picture to upload. Trust me, it's gorgeous. I was gonna have a winner this week, but it was a 3 way tie. Joey picked one, Anthony picked a second one, and I picked a third one. I wasn't expecting a 3 way tie with 3 entries, but I guess you never know what will happen when you have little guys helping judge! I'm still working on this next week's theme, but will hopefully have something for you in the morning!

No comments: