Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christy's birthday gifts

Good afternoon from wintery West Monroe! I'm so hoping for snow this evening so school will be cancelled tomorrow. The prospect makes me very happy. I'm sitting at my craft desk trying to decide what to make & decide to share with you a few other things I've made recently. For Christy's birthday I put her name on a cosmetic bag with iron on vinyl.
The charm hanging from the zipper is a picture of Michael Buble. Christy is one of his biggest fans.
I also made her a birthday card shaped like a purse. She likes animal prints & I thought this turned out so very cute. I used a shank button & cut the shank off with a pair of wire cutters.

Ok, now I'm off to craft something! I hope yall have a wonderful afternoon & hopefully I'll be back soon with new crafts or snow pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great gift! The card is wonderful it made me smile.