Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cricut Fishbowl Card

I finally decided to make the fishbowl card that I bought from MyScrapChick.com, but I modified the pattern a little since I wanted to make the bowl out of a transparency sheet.
I made the blue water layer into a card also so you can see the scene from the outside of the card, then open it up to see the message. Something about the fish just looks off to me, but I don't know why.


All I had to do after cutting it all out on my Cricut was glue it together & add a wiggly eye. Super easy! I haven't put a message on the inside yet because I'm not sure what I'm going to use this card for yet. Thanks for coming back to see what I made!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is certainly unique as this is the first card I have seen like it. I don't see anything off about the fish but you have me looking.....

Curt in Indy said...

This is so creative! Such genius to make the inside a card that opens. This is adorable. I didn't notice anything odd about the fish until you mentioned it. I looked at if for a few minutes and the only thing that I can think of is that it doesn't have a mouth. I think that would make a difference. It's kind of like those scary Magnolia stamps with the kids with no noses or mouths. They look weird to me! LOL Best, Curt