Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New burp cloths

Good afternoon! I wanted to stop by for a second to share 2 adorable burp cloths I made yesterday. I am really having a blast with my embroidery machine. Yesterday was a dream come true--while Anna Catherine was napping I had something going on the embroidery machine while I was sewing on my old machine! Anyhow, as usual I've got lots of housework to go tackle. Anthony had a field trip to the zoo today so I'm pretty far behind schedule. I'd really like to get caught up before Joey's ballgame tonight. I hope you like my new burp cloths!

2 comments:

ap said...

i like these a lot. i don't know when i'll get a chance to come play with y'all but i hope it's soon.

ap said...

i like these a lot. i don't know when i'll get a chance to come play with y'all but i hope it's soon.