Monday, December 10, 2012

Why Mondays are my favorite

I love Mondays.  I'm not being sarcastic at all.  Monday is my favorite day of the week as a stay at home mom.  Monday morning is like a brand new notebook, fresh & clean.  It's the chance to start over, to set new goals.  I'm still not a morning person so I hate getting up early, but once I'm up & going I absolutely love Monday.  Joey & Anthony go to school & Anna Catherine gets back in her normal routine.  I'm so optimistic on Monday mornings that THIS WEEK is the week it will happen.  This is the week when I will get it all together.  I will get the whole house clean at the same time, not just one room clean today & a different room clean tomorrow.  I will stay caught up on laundry this week.  I will make a schedule & stick with it.  I will be a better mom, a better wife, & a better friend by being organized & prepared.  I love the fresh determination I have each Monday morning.  Deep down I know that it will never happen.  The chances of my real world matching the picture in my head are pretty slim, but there's something about Monday that makes me think that it could really happen...

1 comment:

Aunt Pat said...

Hey Kiddo. It could happen. I have faith in you. Be like the little engine that could! I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN, I KNOW I CAN!