Wednesday, November 19, 2008

From Courtney's Closet #23

Hey yall. I finally got a chance this week to play along with Libby again. This is week 23 and this one was the most fun I've had yet! First of all, I've got pictures of Courtney and Carter.




I told Libby this was really gonna be a challenge for me since I didn't have any monkey stamps. I was able to improvise with what I did have. I actually made 2 monkey cards!

This first one is so cute! I used a monkey sticker I had buried in a drawer.


The picture quality on the second one is horrendous, but I think it's cute IRL. The sentiment is "driving by with a birthday hi." I love my camera for taking regular pictures, but I have a hard time with cards because I can't turn the flash off. I've never heard of a camera that didn't have a way to turn the flash off. I may have to switch to another camera for my card pics. Anyway, I hope yall enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe Jenn...these are really cute.Your inspiration pictures are adorable. (Don't tell Anthony I said that...he might get jealous...oh I forgot, he's not dorable...he's cute)

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute cards Jenn!

Shelly Koskinen said...

These cards are so adorable!

Kathy W said...

cute stuff, love Courtney's shirt- too stinkin cute.

Sally said...

Great cards! Cool images.

Connor said...

You should have told me you were looking for monkey stamps! I have a really cute one from High Hopes!

Love your cards BTW.

Unknown said...

You may now have stamps but the monkeys turned out soooo cute!

Chrissy D said...

Your children are beautiful! Love those cards too - SO CUTE! TFS!