Sunday, December 7, 2008

More happenings from yesterday

Here's some more pics of what all we did yesterday. We went to see Santa. Joey is terrified of Santa, but we talked him into standing next to him. We have asked Anthony several times what he wants for Christmas and all he'll say is, "Tigers." Guess what was in the bag from Santa??? Yep, each kid got a stuffed tiger!

Next we went to my grandmother's house. I made 26 placecards for her Christmas party. They matched so well with her gold plate chargers and other decorations.

After nap time, Anthony wanted to go jump on the "jumping thing." I took him out to the trampoline. He looked at it and said, "It too big. I not wanna jump."

Joey was content playing in his room with his legos.


I hope yall are all having a great Sunday and enjoy seeing pictures of my boys.

No comments: