Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dustin Pike card & a "Just Because" card

I just wanted to pop in for a quick minute to share a few cards I've made this past week. First up is a card for a sweet little boy's first birthday. I used a Dustin Pike image that was precolored. I just added more grass & some sky coloring.
Next is a card using the "Just Because" Cricut cartridge, which I absolutely love. This card is for a family who just adopted 2 little boys from the Ukraine. They had a shower at church yesterday.


I'm hoping to make some new projects with both Dustin Pike images & the Just Because cartridge soon. These are my new favorites to play with.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful thing adopting a child. The card will cherished for ever. Love the colored image. I need to look it up.