Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Monday

Good morning! I was able to get 2 cards made last night and I am very pleased with both of them. Keep in mind that I am not a professional when it comes to taking pictures of these, so I hope you can overlook that.


This first card uses my new stamp set. I've been excited about using the wheel barrow. I didn't stamp the flowers it came with, but instead punched out some flowers from a scrap piece of paper.

This second card turned out great and used several items I've never used. The "thanks" is part of a Cuttlebug alphabet die set I bought this past Christmas. I'm kinda embarrassed that this is actually the first time I've used the set. The paisley background was done with a Cuttlebug embossing folder I bought a few months ago. The ribbon was my inspiration for the card. I bought it a few years ago at Michaels.

I hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoy making! I'm glad I finally have the 3 thank you cards made for Sherrie, Emily, and Sharon. Joey is playing the Wii while Jason and Anthony went to the store. Not sure what store since they both just wanted to get out of the house. Joey said he wants to stay home for the rest of his life. I would have to agree with him most of the time. I'm gonna go try to play at my desk some more while I have the chance. Enjoy your holiday!

No comments: