Friday, January 9, 2009

Glass Etching with Cricut

Hey everybody. I wanted to show yall the plate I etched last week. I used my Cricut to cut some shapes out of vinyl. I then put the outlines of the vinyl on the glass, applied etching cream, and voila! It is so easy and looks so great. This is a candle plate I found at Michael's a few weeks ago for 50 cents.

We had our first Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class tonight. It went really well. For our meal we had red beans and rice. Anyone who has heard Dave Ramsey for 5 minutes has heard him say to eat beans and rice, rice and beans. I thought it was quite funny. They have childcare so the boys got to play with their friends. They're so excited that they get to go to a "party" every Friday night for the next 12 weeks. I'm kinda pooped after this hectic work week, so I'm headed to bed. I got ANOTHER card from my secret sis today! It is the most beautiful yet. I'll take a pic and share it tomorrow. Yall have a great evening!